The restaurant bears the name of Deák Ferenc who was a Hungarian statesman, known as “The Wise Man of the Nation”. He was the minister of justice of the first Independent Hungarian Government.
The wise man of the homeland was a big gourmet. A numerous delicacies are connected with his name that are the specialities of the menu. Famous food: zander with tomato mushroom sauce and parsley potatoe, pork chop a la Deák Ferenc with sour cream sauce and fried potatoe.
The ingredients we obtain primarily from forests, fields, lakes, rivers of the Zala Valley.
- Traditional Hungarian food with the Zala Valley’s delicacies
- The cuisine of the Hungarian reform period
- International flavoures
- Vegetarian and wellness food
- Selected Hungarian wine from the country’s wine-growing regions
- Grill parties, friendly gatherings, festive programs
- Discret live music weekly on 5 evenings
- Cosy mediterranean terrace
Cafe and Confectionery
The cafe is in elegant and pleasant surroundings, where we prepare different kinds of the coffe from coffe beans with a distinguished quality, grinded locally for our guests. The lovers of tea can find their favourites among tea grass or filter scalded beverages. Our confectionery provides wide choice of fresh cakes to coffe.
(It can be visited in a swimsuit.)
- Locally prepared cakes
- Coffee and tea specialities
- Wide range of ice-cream and sweets
- Terrace with plants
- Non-smoking and smoking areas